STORM Co is an adventure-based short-term mission program focused on friendship, evangelism and community service in regional Western Australia. STORM stands for “Service To Others Really Matters”.
STORM Co mission trips bring the message of Christianity directly to an entire community, and lives are changed in the process. The community sees Seventh-day Adventist Christianity as something that meets needs that exist in a practical way, and team members see the ideals they learn in church and school put into practice. It is life changing for both the communities and the volunteers.
The 5 Foundations of STORM Co.
2. No Walls: STORM Co. teams are committed to support Christianity above denominational barriers. They have a mandate to encourage others in their walk with God.
4. No Limits: STORM Co. teams maintain a relationship with the community. Their goal is to return and be an ongoing positive influence in the community.
1. No Agenda: STORM Co. teams enter a community with the express purpose of building a relationship with that community. A team will go first to listen, and then to serve.
3. No Expectations: Storm Co. teams commit to service. They will work for a community and learn from them. Their goals is to serve without compensation.
5. No Fear: STORM Co. teams are built through worship.
They will not be afraid to stand for their God as they serve in the community
Our Teams: Wiluna, Meekatharra, Cue and Mullewa